AIRAYA Corp accepts purchase orders (POs) from institutions, established retailers, and government entities on Net 30 payment terms.Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. We cannot process your PO unless you provide all of the information requested below:
1. Address the PO to:AIRAYA U-Pick Farm
Attn: Accounts Receivable
4961 Cabrillo Point
Discovery Bay, CA 94505
United States A W9 from AIRAYA Corp is available upon request. Please email email@example.com to receive our W9 tax form.
2. Please include the following information about your company:
3. Billing Contact Information: All purchase orders must contain the contact information for the person responsible for receiving and processing the invoice. This contact information must include:
4. The PO must contain the following information:
5. For U.S. customers, sales tax is necessary if the School or Organization's shipping address is in California.We must receive a copy of your purchase order before we can ship your product. Once your PO is complete, you may either fax or email it to us at:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org FAX: (United States) 888.737.8306
Purchase orders typically take 1-2 business days to process. The terms and conditions under which we accept purchase orders are subject to change without notice. If payment is not received within the period specified on the invoice, your Organization's account will become delinquent.
Payment MethodsFor Purchase Orders we accept payment via Bank (Wire) Transfer or Check. AIRAYA's Bank details will be sent out on an as-needed basis.
Important: Bank transfer fees are not included in the prices and your School or Organization needs to pay both the sending and receiving bank transfer fees if paying via Wire Transfer.